May your love grow like a beautiful garden....
If you are looking for an intimate outdoor ceremony site, Harmony Gardens may be perfect for you. Harmony Gardens provides a peaceful and beautiful environment. Located in the fooothills of the Pocono Mountains of PA.
If your wedding is smaller, most resorts may not be a good fit. Or if it's just the two-of-you, you still deserve a charming setting for this important milestone in your life. Last minute? No problem!
From 2 to 50 people, Harmony Gardens can accommodate you beautifully. The fair price structure also (and importantly) includes Lois Heckman to officiate your ceremony!
Be sure to check out the PHOTO page!
The gardens consist of three circles, each surrounded by shrubs and flowers and connected by pathways.
The main circle features a large white arbor over the altar rock.
Next to it is our gorgeous new PAVILION, where you can add on a social hour, and also serves as the perfect back-up plan for rain.Whether you are having a reception or party at home, hall or restaurant, or simply going out for a meal to celebrate, you may be having difficulty finding the right location for your ceremony. Perhaps you plan a bigger event later.
It can be difficult to find an outdoor ceremony spot. This is why we created Harmony Gardens.
- Two restrooms (handicap accessible) and an air-conditioned lounge directly across from the ceremony site
- Electricity at site, and convenient parking.
- Our new pavilon - next to the main ceremony circle - a beautiful covered space, perfect backup for rain or for a social hour, post-ceremony.
- Eco-friendly (chemicals never used in our gardens, we're organic all the way… recycling and reusable approach is encouraged)
- Pet friendly, too! Let's talk about that.
Contact us for exact driving directions - DO NOT RELY ON GPS - We'd love to have you come see the garden but please make an appointment. We recommend Garth Woods for photography here at Harmony Gardens. And we can make recommenations for accommodations, restaurants, and more.
In Saylorsburg, PA – the foothills of the Pocono Mountains1 ½ hours from New York City and 1 ½ hours from Philadelphia; 45 minutes from Allentown and Scranton Be sure to check out lots more photos here!